TEKXL is looking for a highly qualified EL teacher for its startup founders.
The candidates should:
- Hold Master’s Degree in English or Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language, or Education or relevant fields from accredited schools.
- Have a minimum of three (3) years of formal adult ESL teaching experience.
- Have practical knowledge in Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language.
- Be native English speakers or have native fluency.
- Provide compelling learning experiences to all students.
- Develop and submit weekly lesson plans for assigned classes.
- Connect learning experiences with the specific demands of startups.
- Counsel students into further coursework to address their learning needs.
Please send a CV and a cover letter via email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.